That was really good. I want to hear you sing it when I go out there. Jill
Hey Audrey, this is your Uncle Mike. Thank you for the song. It was cool, and thoughtful of you to write a song for mostly about me. Take care, and you are very creative. Love Uncle Monkee
I love your song!! Now you just learn to play the guitar and you can put on a whole SHOW!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was really good. I want to hear you sing it when I go out there.
Jill
Hey Audrey, this is your Uncle Mike. Thank you for the song. It was cool, and thoughtful of you to write a song for mostly about me. Take care, and you are very creative.
Love Uncle Monkee
I love your song!! Now you just learn to play the guitar and you can put on a whole SHOW!
Post a Comment